Seftech Solutions Privacy Notice
Our contact details
- Name: Andrew Sephton
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact Details (email address, phone number etc)
How we get the information and why do we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you, via our website contact form, social media, email, phone or in person. We use this data to:
- Provide you with consultancy quotations
- Carry out and invoice for the work you consult us to perform
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (b) We have a contractual obligation.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you regarding quotations and to carry out and invoice for the work you contract us for.
In the process of carrying out work you consult us for we may share this information with third parties such as Microsoft Office 365 when setting up or configuring services on your behalf.
How we store your information
Your information is stored securely for use only by Seftech Solutions.
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
Our website uses a cookie:
- __cfduid - This is a session cookie required to protect the security and availability of our website for its users. It is not used for cross-site tracking or correlate you with an identity in any application.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO's address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113